Jude's Baby Shower


In our church, every baby is celebrated, whether they are born to us naturally or come to us via other means...as with little Jude. Last week Saturday the ladies of the church threw a baby shower for me to celebrate Jude becoming part of our family as well as our church family. The ladies really went all out, and I was so blessed with so many blue boy things - what a blessing! Thank you so much ladies for your love towards us as a family, with the meals that were provided and with the many gifts which have really set us on course...here are some pics from Natasha's camera...



In traditional baby-shower fashion I was dressed up to look rediculous...


My mom and sisters...


Liliana and Rachelle...

Rosie and Ellen...


Cornel and Charlotte...

Natasha and Silvana...

Zani and Abigail...

and Geraldine were just some of the ladies that were there to share this celebration with me!


Thank you to Rachelle and Natasha for organizing the shower...and to their helpers...Candice, Zani, and I'm sure others...to Geraldine for doing a lovely devotional on having boys...and my responsibility as a mother in his life...and thank you to all the ladies who are such a blessing in my life!

0 comments:



Post a Comment