Reading is fun!


We are enjoying Amanda being able to read. She often sits down with Rachel and reads to her, which is a real help to me. It is so wonderful, as I am sure that every home-schooling mom would agree, to see the fruits of your labours. Rachel is enjoying her big sister reading to her, and enjoys having a longer time to see the pictures and to take in what is being read. It's really a blessing and we are so proud of our big girl.




This school year will be over in the next 6 weeks, and I must say it has gone so quickly. I can't believe that I am actually doing this...homeschooling. Often I come accross mommies who say that they would never be able to homeschool because they just don't have the patience. I must say that I have the same problem. I struggle with this, but it's great to look back and see that it's all paid off. I love being home with the girls, it's wonderful being part of every bit of learning. And it's so wonderful to be able to disciple my little girls. TCE is such a wonderful programme, I highly recommend it, it has made every day a God-focused day. We are really blessed.




Rachel is doing well, and is looking forward to being able to read to her big sister as well.

0 comments:



Post a Comment