Gold Reef City

The Martins couldn't do a SA trip without going to Golf Reef City of course. Here the kids are being entertained by a magician clown...quite enthralled I must say...



The bumper cars are always a favourite...


Gold Reef has a new kiddies ride, a real roller coaster called the Shongololo...really cool!




Amanda couldn't go on all the kids rides as she is now officially over the kiddies limit, but was allowed on those where parents could accompany small children...she did however enjoy going on the Golden Loop and even the Tower of Terror...brave girl! I am sure that Craig will upload the Tower of Terror ride on his blog when he gets back...and you can have a good laugh at yours truly screaming my lungs out...what fun!!!

This peacock displayed his beautiful feathers to us on the way out...oh how we marvel at God's amazing creation!


Thank you Martin family for a wonderful holiday! Hope you come back again soon - we love you sooooooooo much!!!!!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hi Antje, My name is Tammy. I currently live in Phalaborwa with my husband and our 4 boys whom I'm homeschooling. I'm not sure how to send you a personal email but I found your blog online and I thought I'd like to ask you some questions. Please can you send me your email address to tammy@halomail.co.za so I can talk with you. I'd love to be in contact... thanks....

Post a Comment