11-11-11 at 11

My older sister is now, Claudia De Beer - she finally tied the knot on the 11th of the 11th 2011 at 11 (well at least that's what the invite said - she was fashionably late of course). Amanda and Rachel were her flower girls (although bubble girls would have been more appropriate names). My mom made their dresses - they looked absolutely beautiful. Here they are in the bridal suite dressed but without their jewelery and clips etc.



Eden decided to get dressed up to match her sisters (just for the photos).


Claudia made an absolutely beautiful bride - and her comment to me when she came out the church was that she hopes that she will make a beautiful wife! This is my constant challenge, and not an easy task - but God is my hope - that He is working in me - sanctifying me and purifying me day by day! Marriage is such a beautiful union which pictures our union with Christ, and I intend, even after 10 years of marriage to get as close to that picture in my marriage as possible. I pray the same for Claudia and Barry.


The informal picnic wedding was just beautiful, and just up Eden's alley, as she could just chill and chow!


Amanda took this picture - I thought it was very artistic.


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Barry De Beer!

0 comments:



Post a Comment