Wedding bells


Glen and I went to Polokwane this weekend for Nikki Mullin and Gabriel Pretorius' wedding. The Mullins are really good friends of ours from our CBC days a few years back. The wedding was really beautiful, although I think I cried more than Nikki's folks...that's me, far too emotional, I don't know how I am going to handle my own daughter's weddings. Anyway, after the wedding we stayed up with the Mullins until two the next morning, just chatting and enjoying their company. On Sunday we went to church, and then we went to the pastor's house (Nicky Coertze) for lunch....this is where the bad news comes in - I left my camera there!!!! So I am afraid that I don't have any photos to share with you, I'll add them in when I get it back. So if you don't see any posts from me for a while, know it's because I don't have any pictures.

The girls stayed with the Gilberts, and they were so amazingly blessed - they did some scrapbooking, they went to movies, they had their nails painted, and their hair curled - so it was really a pamper party for them - Thanks again guys for taking such good care of them.

That's all from me - over and out

0 comments:



Post a Comment