Baby, baby, baby...

As you can see, I haven't blogged for almost a week, and I haven't really blogged much since the news of a new little Thompson on the way...truth be told, it's just been a hectic season with it being Christmas and all, and on top of that I have been feeling pregnancy tiredness, which is taking it's toll. This week however I have managed to sort though a huge amount of toys, turning the girls play room into the new baby room. Why so early? Well, I know that next year is going to be a hectic year, Glen is busy and I am busy, and so I wanted to get things ready while I still had time and energy, so the girls and I spent the most part of yesterday sorting and moving etc. etc. and now have the room 95% ready for the new arrival, only to be expected in August next year...now if that's not planning, I don't know what is!

Anyway, for those who are interested here is what baby looks like at 6 weeks:

Facial features are visible, including a mouth and tongue. The eyes have a retina and lens. The digestive system starts forming, beginning with the first cells of the stomach and the intestine. There are small indentations in the head, ready for the development of facial features, eyes, and ears. The outline of the jaw starts to form.

Again, I cannot thank the Lord enough for all the blessings He has poured into our lives - my cup overflows!

2 comments:



Debbie said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I am just soooooooooooo excited for you guys!!!

Michelle Jamie said...

Yay...I'm so happy for you guys....

Post a Comment