Almost 8 Years

I have been thinking a lot about my 8 year wedding aniversary coming up in less than a month - 1st September. I really can't believe that it's already been that long that we have been married. In these eight years we have moved 8 times, been in 4 ministries, had 2 children. We have gigged at many restaurants, written many songs, given many music lessons made many new friends, and have had to say good bye to many close friends too :-( It has been a very exciting few years!!! I would really like to celebrate this occassion with something special...could any of you give me any ideas, as I really want to spoil Glen, but don't want to spend a fortune!


Can you believe that this is almost 8 years ago already? Boy, how things change!!!


Our most precious gifts from the Lord!

0 comments:



Post a Comment