Barbie fun!

Last night we had some friends over for pizza - Jonathan, Claudene and Nina. We had such a great time, I don't think that I've laughed like that in a really long time - it's good to get together with friends, something we praise the Lord for!
Nina brought along some goodies for the girls from her youth...some Barbie furniture. I can't tell you how they enjoyed putting each piece into place in their house (which my dad made for them for Christmas last year)- Nina, being the special friend that she is to the girls got right in there and helped them to sort all the stuff out. I must say, this Barbie thing brings back a lot of memories of hours and hours of play time as a child. I am so blessed that the girls have this blessing to grow up with.



Here's the house, completely furnished...

top storey bedroom...


lounge and dining room...notice the cat on the couch and the flowers on the dining room table...so cozy...

kitchen...fully equiped with everything they would need...just lovely!

0 comments:



Post a Comment